Tuesday, January 8, 2013

TMNT - Leonardo

Who doesn't love TMNT?!?

As an artist, I assume each artist has their "Safe Place" when it comes to the work they do. Things they sketch, or things they paint, etc. In my case, when bored, I draw TMNT. Sketches, doodles and anything in between.

Below is one of the first pieces me and @JamesW_Anderson on Twitter! did when we began working together. The work was one of the first colored pieces I had ever seen of my own work, and to this day, I think we did a great job together. More TMNT pieces came later on, but I thought this would be a great intro piece for re-populating this website as we are working on migration here. Enjoy!

TMNT - Leonardo Copyright Viacom,  All Rights Reserved

Please make sure to check out my Facebook, Twitter & Pinterest Page to see more from me! Please like, share, retweet and repin with anyone you think would enjoy my work, so you can help me build my audience!

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: