Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Metal Gear - Snake

Welcome back,

As a teenager into my early 20's there was a little game called "Metal Gear", you may have heard about it... lol. The character & the game introduced a genre of game that was unknown to many. It's new style and interface was new and stylish as well as hella' fun!

The Developer Hideo Kojima did a brilliant job of taking his game to the next level with each and every single update to the franchise IMHO. His addition to the gaming culture will forever be felt and we thank him for it. So without any further wait, here is my take on it...

Metal Gear & Solid Snake are Copyright Konami Digital Entertainment

Keep checking in as I have more to show you as time progresses, now... I need to finish the inks on my Mr. Sinister piece...

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: