Monday, April 15, 2013

Black Cat - Marvel Art

Welcome,

      Last year I drew a piece with everyone's favorite Spider-Man femme fatale, Black Cat! This piece didn't take me long to do actually, but when it was complete, I knew I had something. It was quickly shared around DeviantART.com and I got tons of kudos for it. I am pretty sure my colorist James Anderson enjoyed this project too. Today, I want to share it with you, and I hope you like it enough to show it to a friend! See the stages below for more details...

 

Black Cat is Copyright Marvel Entertainment

More information on this character can be found here, if you aren't a Spider-Man fan. I always thought it would be a fun character to draw, and I took some liberties with her that I hope you like. Make sure to like, share and comment and let me and James know what you think of our work. Thanks for dropping by!

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: