Monday, August 5, 2013

Presenting... Shifter!

Welcome back,

   As my Original Work Week Series went over well, I wanted to present to you a little something I came up with years ago, but recently revamped and updated. I call her "Shifter" and she is what I consider to be a Spec-Ops Sniper, with some other abilities I won't go into here, but needless to say, it's unexpected. When I find the right person to discuss stories with and begin building stories, I will possibly go over more, but until then I wanted to put her in front of my audience to see what you think. So, without further hesitation, here is Shifter...

Shifter - by Cliff England

Her stats were descent and it went over better than I thought In DeviantArt.com, but I want to know what you think, so make sure to like, share, retweet, and comment so I know, and to help me reach a bigger audience. Thanks for dropping in! Keep checking in, or subscribe to the blog for updates as they happen!

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: