Monday, April 8, 2013

Ghost Rider

Hi all,


Welcome back, I wanted to say hi and keep you updated. In an interest in generating some activity on my new Pinterest boards, I have decided to pull out the big guns, and by that, I mean Ghost Rider.

If you are a fan of my work, no doubt you have seen this piece before, and I am always proud to see it on pages when I come across it. This piece was Penciled and Inked by myself, and Colored by none other than James Anderson.

 

Ghost Rider is Copyright Marvel Entertainment

James did a wonderful job coloring this piece and we hope you share this with others that are Ghost Rider Fans. let me know what you think if this is the first time you have ever seen this piece, thanks!

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: