Monday, August 26, 2013

A'Khuma - Original Work

Hey all,

I Get asked from time to time, what my favorite Original Work is. I Undoubtedly have to stop and think for a minute, because I do a ton of sketches and other things, but when it comes down to it, I always come around to an A'Khuma Piece I did last year.

  



A'Khuma by Drawn by Cliff England
Colored by James Anderson

I was lucky enough to have James Anderson color this one for me. Seeing original work colored brings a new depth and insight into characters that would otherwise see nothing but dist on shelves, or the insides of drawers or Portfolio books.

I always considered this Character as a Fantasy type character that portrayed the classic "Warrior" role, bound in Tribal & cultural type of artifacts and other items. The character is always a page stopper when people look at my works, and I thought I would share him with you today.

Thanks for dropping by! Make sure to like, share and comment on this work if you enjoyed it!

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown

No comments: