Monday, April 22, 2013

Original Work Week - Part 3

OK,

    So you have seen some older stuff, now I am going to take you back to 1994. This was a piece I did, that I still love to this day. It only took minutes to pencil, but I loved the form, and to this day, I enjoy looking at it. Again, this was in the category of Ninja/Warrior, but hey, everyone loves ninjas.... right?

Random Ninja Character from 1994

I never named him, and never drew him much again, but I am defiantly going to revisit the idea once I get some downtime from classes and other things I am juggling nowadays. I hope you enjoy this one, and expect more soon. Keep checking in, and let me know if you see my work anywhere, I love seeing it out there.


Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: