Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Spawn

Welcome back,

     Again, this is a previous work I did but since I am still re-populating this blog with material, I thought it would be a good idea to try and get this on the blog. Obviously this is Spawn. I grew up with Todd McFarlane's work. I originally saw his stuff back in Spider-Man in the Early 90's. His work was a huge change from regular comic artists. I always thought it would be a huge headache to ink his work because of all the fine detail he put into his artwork, but that's his style.

I imagine Mr. McFarlane's style comes as second nature to him by now, and as such I hope to someday be able to have my own unique style that is as recognizable as his was to me as a child. Considering I am an old fart now, I don't have much time to do that, but hey, a man can dream... lol.

With that being said, enjoy my version of Spawn...

 
Spawn is Copyright Todd McFarlane, All Rights Reserved

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: