Friday, August 9, 2013

Mr. Sinister

Hey all,


James (my colorist) surprised me today with an email of a colored Mr. Sinister. I didn't expect it so soon, so it came as a wonderful surprise, and I wanted to get it out so you could enjoy it.

I grew up in the 90's seeing the character in Marvel Comics from time to time, but he was never one of what I considered "memorable" characters in my own mind. He does have a fan following that loves him, and he does have a very significant costume design, and I wanted to take a whirl at it. Below is my attempt...

 
Mr. Sinister is Copyright Marvel Entertainment
Drawn by Cliff England - Colors by James Anderson

Thanks for dropping in, and keep coming back. let me know what you think, and please like, share and comment to let me know how you feel about it.

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: