Monday, July 29, 2013

Psylocke - Final Pencils

Welcome back,

     The weekends Psylocke Pic seemed like it went over well, so I pushed hard and cranked out the final edits today. I talked to James Anderson (my colorist) and he seemed to like it as well. We are hoping to be putting some new colors down soon, especially this one some original works as well. Until then, take a look, and let me know what you think about these final pencils. I will be laying down the inks tomorrow.

Psylocke is Copyright Marvel Entertainment

Every now and then as an artist yo get a "Good Feeling" about a piece you work on, and I got this on this one. I am also working to expand my audience base this week, so make sure to like, share, favorite, re-tweet, and pin my works with as many people as yo know. I am taking suggestions for my next piece now, so make sure to leave a comment or suggestion below.

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: