Saturday, January 26, 2013

Some Photoshop work...

Hey there,

    As school has just started, I have less time and I hope to have that resolved in the coming months, but in the meantime I will be doing some more Adobe Illustrator & Photoshop work. During the course of the last 6 months, I took a Photoshop class and these are some of the works I was able to produce. Understand this is very basic and I am sure I will look back in a year and gasp at the crudeness of it, but I am happy with how I have progressed and thought you would enjoy it. Thanks for stopping by!


USMC - Tools of the Trade


Bettie Page - Wallpaper from Clip Art I found online


USMC - VMFA-122 (Crusaders) Wallpaper


Dragon Symbol - Wallpaper

More work to come, but I thought this was something you would enjoy seeing. Let me know what you think. Thanks for stopping in!

Return Home...


"Stupid is a Choice" - Jim Brown

      

No comments: