Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Photoshop Work - Bettie Page

Welcome back,

    If you follow my work, last year you would have seen a project I did for a photoshop class I took. It was to learn layers, and help understand how and why things work together when putting a PS file together. I chose several things to do, and one of them was the FABULOUS Bettie Page.

Bettie Page - Clip Art by (Unknown) - File Created by Cliff England

During class I didn't have time to record where I got the image, or who drew her, but I loved it, and was able to put together a fairly descent attempt at a 1280 x 1024 wallpaper out of it. So, due to it's popularity, I thought I would showcase it, and possibly revisit it in my artwork someday. Keep checking in, and thanks for liking, sharing and commenting on my work, it really helps get my work out to a larger audience base.

Cliff England Comic Art
"Stupid is a choice.." - Jim Brown
     

No comments: